This website offers a variety of events, webinars and resources for parents and professionals. They provide access a range of SEN specific advice, support and training. Best of all, it’s completely free!
Some recent Webinar titles have included:
- Managing anxiety around exam results
- Helping a child with afterschool breakdowns
- ADHD: Strategies to Support Dysregulated Behaviour
- Neurodiversity: Building Self-Esteem
- The relationship between social media & mental health
- Successful schooling: A parent's guide to the foundation of achievement
- Autism & Girls
- Autism & Boys
- Autism: Strategies for managing anxiety
- Supporting a child who is refusing to go to school
Please use the link below to access their website and the link at the very bottom of the page to go directly to the webinars.