This website offers a variety of events, webinars and resources for parents and professionals. They provide access to a range of SEN specific advice, support and training. Best of all, it’s completely free!
Some recent Webinar titles have included:
- Managing anxiety around exam results
- Helping a child with afterschool breakdowns
- ADHD: Strategies to Support Dysregulated Behaviour
- Neurodiversity: Building Self-Esteem
- The relationship between social media & mental health
- Successful schooling: A parent's guide to the foundation of achievement
- Autism & Girls
- Autism & Boys
- Autism: Strategies for managing anxiety
- Supporting a child who is refusing to go to school
To access this amazing reosource please copy and paste the link below and explore – webinars can be found by choosing this option on the webpage:
Or go to our schools website SEND Webpage and the Online Parent/Carer Workshops and Support section.